Friday, October 25, 2013

BE Inspired 40

It's time for another BE Inspired challenge at The Alley Way Stamps blog!  This week the inspiration photo got all my Halloween juices flowing!



Of course, after seeing the inspiration photo I had to ink up some images from Ghoul Friend and added a bit of spider web embossing for that extra spooky factor.  As an aside I embossed the sentiment and as I always do when I'm working with embossing powder I ran my Embossing Buddy over the cardstock first.  Well it left this cool dusty trail over the embossed spider web so I decided to really play that up by doing some extra taps and swirls of the Embossing Buddy over the web to create the look you see here.  I think it highlights the web nicely!  The layout for my card comes from the latest challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.


Now for the best part about playing along with the BE Inspired challenge:  PRIZES!  It's simple to win.  All you have to do is  play along with the challenge using an image from The Alley Way Stamps.  And if you don't have any stamps you can find FREEBIES here!  One lucky person will be hand picked and one person will be randomly chosen and each will win a free stamp set!

I hope you have a chance to play along.  Good luck!


7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Jen, I like the embossed web!

Sherrie M. said...

Cool card. The embossed web is amazing.

Deepti said...

This is awesome :)

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Great Halloween card, Jen! Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara

Claire Dale said...

Fab take on our sketch! Fabulous creation! Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our latest challenge!
Claire xx
TSoT DT

Happy Dance said...

Sweetly scary! This is just cute as all get out! Love that little mummy. Very cute. Bev

Sarah said...

Fabulous take on the sketch and such a cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.