Tuesday, October 8, 2013

colourQ 210

I decided to use the colourQ colors this week to create a little grungy card.  It has been a while I'd broken out these Papertrey Ink images but as I contemplated what I wanted to use for this card I remembered them and thought they'd be perfect for the eclectic colors of this challenge.



Now, it may be a little hard to see but I was inspired by the Sunday Stamps sketch this week.  A little poetic license gets me these images layered in a way that mimics the sketch.  


Be sure to head on over to colourQ to see what my fellow design team members have created for you this week.  You won't be disappointed!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Watercolor Wonder, Grunge Me (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Dusty Durango, Onyx Black (Versafine)
Paper:  Neenah Solar White


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love everything about this card! Very cool!

Happy Dance said...

Killer card! I can see the SSC sketch perfectly in your card. This is a great way to use that PTI set. I'm really loving this. I hope you don't mind if I pin this. Super! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Fun and funky Jen, it ROCKS!!

Karren said...

Love how you interpreted the sketch using these two sets. So clever!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Jen, you do such a good job with these stamps! Have a fabulous Wednesday!

hollybeary creations said...

Love, Love, Love what you did with the sketch.. This came out perfect!! Great use of the challenge colors with the sketch as well. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

Tracey McNeely said...

Way to rock that sketch Jen! Love your card.

OttawaMom said...

I love how you interpreted the sketch! Such a fun and playful card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Claire said...

I bought these two sets a few weeks ago so good job I didn't use them for the Colour Q challenge - they look fabulous used together!

Hofkissed said...

I can see the sketch in there. Love how you simplified it with just a single layer of stamped images! Thanks for playing along with us again at Sunday Stamps!

jjcreations said...

Great interpretation of the wavy section! Love this clean and simple card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love your grungy card with cheery colors! Thanks for trying my sketch and for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week! Please join us again soon!
:) Marie