Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 112

This week at Freshly Made Sketches our hostess is Jen Brum and she's got a very cool sketch for us!  When I first saw it I couldn't decide whether I should use patterned paper, washi tape or what!  I finally decided to use good old-fashioned stamps!


I used the colors at Dynamic Duos and although I should have used them to make a Christmas card to add to my paltry supply I couldn't resist making this instead.


The Freshly Made Sketches design team have once again knocked it out of the park with their cards so head on over and check them out.  Hope to see you in the gallery!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Textures 1, Textures 2 (Florileges Design); Grunge Star (Impression Obsession); Take Note (Verve)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke (SU); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Kraft Blend sequins (Avery Elle)


12 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

What a wonderful take on the sketch and great use of the DD colors!! Love the simplistic elegance of this CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos!

Linda Callahan said...

This is terrific - I love that you used stamps stamps stamps for the design! Very cool!

Julia Aston said...

love the subtle chicken wire stamping!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I adore this card!!!! Great use of the sketch, I love the colors and I love the stamps!!! Just Love it!!!!

Jen Brum said...

I love this card Jen! I think it's super creative! I love the chicken wire!!! Great colours!!! I think your mojo is working just fine!!!

Unknown said...

Amazing design. I love the grungy images and colors. You nailed it!

Claire said...

Fab interpretation of the sketch! can't beat a heap of ink!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Amazing! LOVE the stamps you've used to create this gorgeous card, especially the chicken wire looking one!

Linda Suarez said...

Gorgeous grunge Jen! I love the colors! I neve thought of grunge as clean, but you nailed it!

hollybeary creations said...

WOW!!! You totally rocked these challenges. I love the grungy look of your card and all they extra touches. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

karen h said...

Love, love, love this! I love the partially inked chicken wire and grungey accents. Awesome card!

Rita W said...

Jen, this card rocks my world! I love it so, so much!