Tuesday, July 1, 2014

colourQ 248

We've got some wonderful patriotic colors this week at colourQ just in time to celebrate Independence Day in the US.  The inspiration comes from this subway art style frame.



This is the only stamp set I have that has fireworks and July 4th sentiments which pretty much guarantees that I'll never get rid of it.  I stamped the images in a random pattern and added the sentiment on a little vellum tag.  It's hard to see in the photo, but it's there!  I recently came across a new-to-me challenge called Match the Sketch so I played along with #26.



We'd love to have you play along with us at colourQ this week.  The design team has got some great cards to inspire you so be sure to check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  July Fourth (SU)
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Vellum (SU)
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Ruby Red (SU)
Accessories:  Banner Bundle die (Verve); Woodland Park button (October Afternoon); Rustic Twine (Papertrey Ink)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Fun and festive! Love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Pop, boom, bang what a FUN and festive card for the 4th!!

sarahstone said...

I loved your card so much that I cased it! I hope you don't mind (I did give you credit. http://sarahstonecreations.blogspot.com/2014/07/happy-fourth-of-july-early.html