Tuesday, July 7, 2015

colourQ 298

Whew!  After a busy week I finally made it into my craft room so that I could make a card for this week's colourQ challenge.  Our colors are inspired by this cooler bag and I love how they look together!



I decided to also play along with the Cardabilities challenge and used the sketch over there. My cards are a bit different than what you usually see from their design team but I love to play along with them when I can.  And the challenge this month at Happy Little Stampers is "stamping" which I think I can do!


Don't forget to check out the cards from the colourQ design team. They won't disappoint you!  And thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:  
Stamps:  Dream Big (Verve); Slight Alterations (Tim Holtz)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir); Concord Crush, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White, Velllum (SU); Grapsicle (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Summer Starfruit (SU)
Accessories:  Curvy Leaves die (Elizabeth Craft Designs); Dotted Borders die (Avery Elle); enamel dots (My Mind's Eye); Witch Hazel button (October Afternoon)

13 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a fabulous, layered creation Jen and yet still manages to be CAS . . . such a hard thing I find to do!! Inspirational! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers! Hazel xx

Lizzyc said...

HI..Your card is so sweet, very pretty colors.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

Lisa Elton said...

A terrific collage of elements Jen!! Love the pretty button and vellum leaves!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful! Love those vellum leaves.

Darlene said...

WOW what a fabulous and happy creation with all those soft color tones! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
Darlene
Cardabilities DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

VanessaB said...

oooooh. GORGEOUS!

Bonnie said...

Pretty colors and fun elements, Jen! Love that yellow flower! Thanks for sharing with us at HLSCAS!

Loll said...

LOVE your mix of elements and colours, Jen. This is one gorgeous, mixed media CAS card! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.

Claire said...

All my favourite elements here Jen - layers, stamping, vellum, flower...so pretty!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Gorgeous!!! Love all that paper layers and stamping too! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!

Karren said...

You always do the most amazing things with colors that I run a mile from! I do love this sketch though and hope to play along. You've combined the challenges beautifully.

Kim S said...

I can't even imagine putting those colors together effectively - but you have done it in a stunning way!! Each little element works so well!

mapo said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colors. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..