Tuesday, February 23, 2016

colourQ 330

Happy Tuesday!  Today there's a new color palette over at colourQ and it's a bright and cheery one!  Spring is only 25 days away and I am preparing myself mentally by digging out some of my floral stamps!



Isn't that a cool color combo?  It sure is!  I can't wait to see the gallery this week because whenever we have a color combo like this the gallery positively lights up!  For my card I also used the sketch at As You See It and dug into my long-neglected stash of patterned paper.  Recently, I was looking back  at some old cards I had made and was amazed at the number of times I used patterned paper.  I love how the cards look so I think I am going to channel my old card-making self and try to use it more often.


Just wait until you see the beautiful cards my fellow teamies made at colourQ this week.  They are amazing, for sure!  Pop on by to check them out, then join us in the gallery.  We'd love to see how you interpret these colors!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Modern Blooms (My Favorite Things); Words of Wisdom (Verve)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir); Kiwi Kiss, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP (SU)
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight (SU); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Scallop Border dies (The Stamps of Life); Leafy die (Reverse  Confetti)

8 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

What a fantastic combination of the two challenges: so crisp and summery. I like they little scalloped edged you've used to divide the two panels. Thanks so much for joining us this week at As You See It.

Linda Callahan said...

I am always in awe of how you take color challenges with so many colors and make it all work! This is bright and beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Jen, I like the design!

Heather Cooper said...

Well, I'm a sucker for polka dots and turquoise, so you had me at the start! Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along this week at As You See It Challenges!

Dana M said...

Beautiful and happy card Jen! Love the balance of the vibrant colors.

Sylvia said...

What lovely, colorful flowers, Jen, I love your design as well!

Petra Swart said...

Love your pretty, colourful card, Jen!!! The flowers are beautiful and I do like the tiny polka dots!!!! So lovely!!!!
Hugz

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card!