SSSC64 Graduation

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I've got two nieces and one nephew graduating from college and high school next month, so I was very happy to see a couple of graduation stamps in the new SU! summer mini.  I made this card using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I haven't decided who is going to get it though!

I've got a bunch of sneak peeks here.  The stamps are in the mini as well as the designer paper and the embossing folder.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “SSSC64 Graduation”

Stacey Schafer said...

fab card, Jen!

Shannon Willis said...

As always Jen, absolutely beautiful.

Karen Giron said...

Oooh, I'm loving that embossing folder!! This card is gorgeous and a very fun graduation card. I love the non-traditional colors :D

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love your blog so much.. gave you a Sunshine award.. check my blog tomorrow to get your award!! Keep up the good work!