Sunday, April 11, 2010

SSSC64 Graduation

I've got two nieces and one nephew graduating from college and high school next month, so I was very happy to see a couple of graduation stamps in the new SU! summer mini.  I made this card using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I haven't decided who is going to get it though!

I've got a bunch of sneak peeks here.  The stamps are in the mini as well as the designer paper and the embossing folder.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

4 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

fab card, Jen!

Shannon Willis said...

As always Jen, absolutely beautiful.

Karen Giron said...

Oooh, I'm loving that embossing folder!! This card is gorgeous and a very fun graduation card. I love the non-traditional colors :D

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love your blog so much.. gave you a Sunshine award.. check my blog tomorrow to get your award!! Keep up the good work!