Thursday, February 24, 2011

Color Lab Challenge 30

It's Thursday and time for another challenge from the ColorLab!

Aren't these colors yummy?  They remind me that spring is just around the corner.  (At least I hope it is)!  For my card I decided to go clean and simple again (surprise, surprise) and to dig out an old favorite stamp set that I haven't used in quite a while which has a pretty, spring-time stamp.

Of course, I'm a sucker for Crumb Cake so it was no trouble at all to incorporate it here along with the Stamping 411 sketch.  Plus I got to use some of the delicious Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon and a big Crumb Cake button.  I used the retired Artfully Asian stamp set that I admit I bought primarily because I loved the font!  Sounds crazy, I know, but it's true.  Luckily as it turns out I liked the floral and leafy images as well.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to pop on over to the ColorLab, check out the fabulous colors this week, and create something!  We'd love to see what you do!

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is stunning Jen! Love the colours and that button is the perfect foil for the feminine flowers.