Monday, February 14, 2011

Inkspirations 57 Thank You

For the last few days I have been eyeing my Lap of Luxury dp.  I never thought I would like it so much, but I suspect that I do because I really like Concord Crush.  When Stampin' Up! first introduced Concord Crush, I wasn't too thrilled with it.  Purple just isn't really my thing.  But I've grown to like it.  It reminds me of grape soda, which I LOVE.  I know that seems weird, but there you have it!

So I decided to use both Concord Crush and Lap of Luxury when I made this card for the Inkspirations challenge.

I even cut out the floral image here which qualifies me for Our Creative Corner's Cut It Out challenge.  I was a little apprehensive about cutting this image out, but it really wasn't all that difficult when it came down to it.  I should have adhered it with dimensionals to really make it stand out, but I used glue dots instead.  Rats!  In real life you can see the difference in the layers, but it's hard to see in the picture.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today! 
 

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh you can see it! Really pretty - I'm with you on the COncord Grape, it hasen't inspired me to use it either. Now seeing this, I may h ave to pull it out. Great job! Thanks for joining us this week at the OCC for the "Cut It Out" challenge!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a beauty! I think your color combo is fantastic. Love the designer paper in pink and purple and the layout is wonderful. Terrific job on the Cut it Out challenge. So happy you were able to join in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

H2 :) said...

Fantastic card Jen! The colours look amazing together & the softly coloured flowers are gorgeous escaping out of their frame. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love the colors on this beauty!! Love the sketch and your button with twine is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with the OCC cut it out challenge!!