Thursday, May 17, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch 271

Hello, hello!  It's time for a new challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  I went a little liberal with the sketch...take a look.



I wanted to fill up the bottom third of my card with some fun images a-la the sketch so I chose a few swooshes in the colors of the Less Is More challenge.  The big and bold cupcake on the challenge graphic became my birthday sentiment.  This went together so easily!


Thanks for stopping by!  My teammates at CAS(E) This Sketch have got some great cards to inspire you so I hope you'll join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Watercolor Wonder, Birthday Bash Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White (Catherine Poooler)
Ink:  Harvest Gold, Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink); Industrial Diamond (Altenew); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is SO cool...you are always on the cutting edge! Love how you interpreted the sketch with the LIM colors!

donna mikasa said...

Love your literal (and dramatic!) take on the sketch!

Karren said...

This is such a clever take on the sketch and so very modern and graphic! Love it!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WAM! BAM! Simple CAS brilliance. Absolutely love it, perfect take on our colour combo challenge and thanks as always for playing along with us at Less is More

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Jen!

Patti said...

I REALLY love your take on this sketch!! great design and color combo too!!

Have a great weekend!

Izzy Scrap said...

One paint brush, two and three, the sentiment and that's it ! Who asks for CAS ? Absolutely fabulous, you succeeded to combine both challenges very brilliantly ! Love it. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.