Thursday, May 3, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch 270

We've got a time warp going on at CAS(E) This Sketch.  That's right - it's another retro sketch!  Sketch #167 has been re-imagined as #270 and here's my redux:



I love the colors for this week's Global Design Project challenge and normally would think of a Christmas card with those colors but I decided to challenge myself to do something different.  So I poked around in my stash until I found a stamp set that mimiced those horizontal lines.  From there it was easy peasy to ink one of the images up in the #GDP136 colors.



Thanks for stopping by!  And I hope you can play along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch.  The design team has created some beauties to inspire you so check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Live Love Life (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Whisper White, Real Red (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Night of Navy, Pool Party, Real Red (Stampin' Up!)

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is fun Jen! I like the thin red mat you added!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this, Jen! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Brian King said...

Love your card, Jen! I adore this sketch and how you pulled in the colors from the GDP challenge. <3 Thanks for playing along with this week's GDP challenge!

Claire Grantham said...

I love this, so simple and impactful. Especially with the matching red mat. Cx