Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Goodies

Despite the fact that it is not raining here in MA (3 days in a row whoo hoo!) and I have a ton of things to catch up on outside in the garden, I still have managed to scrounge up some time to play with my new SU stuff. This is the Cottage Wall DSP which is so pretty. The colors are really lovely together. I decided to try it out for the Splitcoast sketch challenge 236. And I also tried misting the cardstock with water before running it through the Big Shot with the Texturz Plate and I think it made a big difference in the impression. I remember reading about that tip somewhere in blogosphere but I don't remember where. Thanks so much for looking. The recipe:
Stamps: Best Blossoms (no one can make me "retire" this set!), Artfully Asian
Paper: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence
Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Dimensionals

No comments: