Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Aunt Vangie!


Tomorrow I'm going to a {surprise} birthday party for my Aunt Vangie. (Don't worry, there's no chance she will see this before then, or ever actually). I had been kicking around some ideas for a birthday card in my head, but nothing seemed to want to translate itself to ink and cardstock. Then I remembered that I had this DSP (which is so gorgeous I mostly want to just stare at it) and all of a sudden, I had a card (with some help from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge). The recipe:
Stamps: Greenhouse Garden
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sizzilit Little Leaves, ribbon

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

great dp, this is very pretty...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Unknown said...

jen...this is so stunning! great colors and gorgeous bouquet!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Pam Varnell said...

Wowzers, I love this. Thanks so much for playing along with us on the sketch challenge. Hugs!!