Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tropical Party Birthday Redux

I think I may have mentioned that I LOVE this tropical party stamp set.  I'm not sure what it is, but I just love it.  Maybe it's the whole idea of tropical flowers, palm trees and pina coladas on the beach!  I don't know.  I just know that I keep wanting to reach for this stamp set and its companion paper Island Oasis.  For this card I decided to use the Pals Paper Arts Challenge 44.  It's been a while since I've participated in their fabulous challenges and I couldn't resist this awesome sketch.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

2 comments:

Torico said...

Beautiful card Jen! Love the bright colors you've used. Your placement of these flowers is perfect!

Linda Callahan said...

I love how the polka dots frame this tropical stamp set - very pretty card - so happy! Thanks for joining us at PPA!