Friday, December 3, 2010

PPA71 and FTL119 Christmas Card

I want to say, first of all, that I love the color challenge at the Pals Paper Arts blog this week.

I think these colors are just great!  I admit that I've been trying to focus on Christmas things lately but I felt pretty confident that I could use these colors and make something Christmasy as well.  It being Friday, I checked out the Clean and Simple sketch challenge and went with this weeks sketch to make my card.
I ended up flipping the image panel and the sentiment panel and I did manage to squeeze in a Christmas theme.

It's been a while since I've used Regal Rose and the big brads from the Hodgepodge Hardware.  Sometimes it's nice to be reminded to use things that you've neglected for far too long!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

9 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like how you stamped the main image in all green and gave it touches of red. Nice holiday card.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love what you've done with this Jen! The colours and the switched sentiment and image work perfectly.

Linda Callahan said...

What a pretty Christmas card - love how you worked these colors! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Jen! I love the clean design and how you incorporated the challenge colors! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Jen Timko said...

Great card! I love the use of the sketch and the color challenges!

Deborah Frings said...

This is a super card. I love the colour combination - a brilliant Christmas card!

Kim said...

I love your design of this card!!! What stamps did you use on this card?

Jen Mitchell said...

Kim - I used Christmas Postcard and Bells and Boughs (both from Stampin' Up!)

Stampin' Diva said...

What a unique Christmas card!! I love how you used the colors and the layout works perfectly. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts.