Tuesday, September 8, 2015

colourQ 307

Happy Tuesday!  Today we've got a new palette for you from colourQ inspired by these adorable sneakers!



I used the latest sketch at As You See It for my layout but now that I look at my card here it seems I may have taken a few liberties with the sketch!  I was afraid that in the photo the Blackberry Bliss paper and the Bravo Burgundy ink would look too much alike but for once my I actually managed to show off each color!  There is some translucent embossing paste in a diagonal stripe on that vertical layer - I love that stuff.  It looks so cool in real life!


The colourQ design team has got some beautiful cards to show you this week using these colors so make sure you pop on by to see them.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweet Treats (Verve)
Paper:  Lavender Moon (Papertrey Ink); Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White (SU)
Ink:  Bravo Burgundy, Summer Starfruit (SU)
Accessories:  Sweet Scallop Tag die (Verve); Diagonal Strip stencil (Simon Says Stamp); translucent embossing paste (Dreamweaver); enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)

7 comments:

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, Jen. You managed to make these colors work so well together. Love that bit of texture in your diagonal stripes. And, you remind me that I have that tag die and sentiment from Verve and I had completely forgotten about them. Thanks for the inspiration.

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely card Jen!!

Amanda said...

I am amazed that you could make those colours come together so beautifully. Not because you're not awesome...because I'm not :P I really don't think I could pull that off, and certainly not as well as you. Plus fantastic pattern mixing - what a star! Thanks for playing with the AYSI challenge this week.

Amy White said...

Fab card Jen - embossing paste sounds like fun!!

Heather Cooper said...

Oh my goodness, that was a difficult colour challenge, but I love how you made it all come together with that awesome tag! Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges this week!

Deepti said...

You always rock the colors, gorgeous design !