Thursday, March 10, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 163!

Hello, hello!  Time for a new sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch.  Hold onto your hats folks because I'm not sure you've seen anything like this before!



When I first saw this sketch my first reaction was pretty much what you see here as my sentiment! But then I got a look at some of the design team cards and seeing their creative interpretations of the sketch I managed to talk myself off the ledge and I realized how awesome this sketch really is!

I used three shades of green a-la the Fusion challenge, but the differences among them are pretty subtle.  I hope you can see the difference.  The sentiment was added in black so that it would really stand out.



I cannot stress enough how amazing the design team cards are at CAS(E) This Sketch so run, don't walk, over there to check them out.  Chrissy has given us an amazing sketch and I hope you will be inspired by it and join us in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Brushed Off (Papertrey Ink); WTF (CAS-ual Fridays)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Certainly Celery (SU); Onyx Black (Versafine)

15 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun! I love your take on the sketch!

Patti said...

Waaaaah! this sketch is HARD!! Oh my gosh girl what you did with this sketch is amazing!! I have only seen one other card from this sketch before now and I thought "NO WAY" LOL but your card helps me "get it" a little better

OK I will stop whining and check out CAS(E) this sketch for some MORE inspiration!

As I leave... I'm bowing!

Patti : )

Karren said...

Ha! Love this card and your sentiment is so appropriate. Might have to put my thinking cap on for the sketch this week.

Colleen Begley said...

AWESOME!!!

Lisa Elton said...

FABulous take on the sketch Jen, this is awesome!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, I love your creative interpretation of the sketch, Jen!!! And the greens are lovely and I do love that cute sentiment!!!! Beautiful!!!
Have a great day!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Jen, you've aced this sketch!! I have to admit that I don't look at any of our team cards, I zip right by as fast as I can when I'm adding my card ... reveal day is that much more fun for me!!
What a fun sentiment!! Have a fun weekend! xx
=]

Happy Dance said...

Oh those greens, Jen! This is the perfect take on what is a very graphic sketch. And that sentiment...so funny, and so fun! Love this CAS card. Have a great weekend. Bev

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Jen! Your sentiment is pretty much what I said to myself, too!!!
And your take on the sketch really is fantastic! And brilliant!

Nancy said...

I loved reading your blog today Jen! You either put a smile on my face or today a down right chuckle as I am reading! That sketch is a tricky one for sure but your card looks great!

cm said...

Yep, that sentiment of yours was kind of my response too *grin*! Your interpretation is brilliant; you've figured out how to unravel the 'mystery'! I have a CAS-ual Fridays set that I'm trying to work with...need some more thinking to figure out where I'm headed! Thanks for the inspiration and the giggles!
~c (carol)

Narelle Farrugia said...

This sentiment makes me smile every time I see it! LOVE IT!

Michelle said...

What a super cool card! I love it!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

LOVE, crack me up! PERFECT for CASE and Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Wendy said...

Love your card,love this sketch. Great inspiration from all of you in design team.