Thursday, April 28, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 170

Here we are at Thursday again  and it's time for a new challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  Our sketch is designed by Hannelie and it is so cool, you are going to love it!



The other day I made a card with a color block design and I had that on my mind when I sat down to make my card for this challenge.  Using colors inspired by the photo at Just Us Girls I started layering strips of pink first then I intersected those with some thin gray lines.  I cut out several of the sentiment die, glued them together, and layered that on top.  That's it!  An easy card to make, but kind of cool looking, if I do say so myself!


The CAS(E) This Sketch design team has made some really beautiful cards with the sketch this week so I hope you have some time to check them out and join us in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir); Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Smoky Slate, Basic Black (SU)
Accessories:  Thanks Script die (Mama Elephant)

10 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love your pretty pink striped card! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Patti said...

This is such a cool sketch!! I love your sweet take on it!!

Patti

donna mikasa said...

Perfect take on the sketch--love the color combo, too!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun take on the sketch Jen, this is terrific!!

Petra Swart said...

Love the pink stripes with the intersecting grey strips and the die cut sentiment in black, Jen!!!!! So beautiful!!!
Have a great day!!!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card and put together so easily. Looks stunning using the pink stripes and that sentiment finishes it off perfectly.

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

You're right Jen, it is cool looking! LOVE it! Have a great day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful design! I love your pretty background. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Happy Dance said...

Pinks, gray, and stripes. That's a perfect combination in my book! Gorgeous CAS thank you card, Jen. Love this. Have a great weekend. Bev

Hannelie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your stripey card inspired by my sketch!
(and for thinking it is COOL!)
Big HUG to you!