Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches 267!

Welcome back to the all-Christmas all-the-time channel!  Yep, you guessed it - I've got another Christmas card to show you.  This time for the brand new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week our hostess is our intrepid traveler Jen Timko!  Don't you just love the possibilities with this fantastic sketch?


I chose this pretty color combo of purples and silver because I had intended to play along with a particular color challenge, but I wasn't paying attention to the dates of that challenge properly and it closed already!  But the colors are beautiful and the silver gave me an excuse to use this snowflake die again.  Luckily I'm not too late to play along at Stamp Ink Paper where the theme is winter holiday.


I'm still slowly mailing out my Christmas cards and hopefully I'll get them all done by Friday.  That's my plan anyway!  Tomorrow I've got a card to show you that actually has nothing to do with Christmas!  And I even broke out my Distress inks and - dare I say it - actually did some sponging!  {gasp}

Our Freshly Made Sketches design team has some beautiful cards to show you this week so be sure to check them out.  I hope you can take some time to join us in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Jingle All the Way (Technique Tuesday)
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder (Stampin' Up!); silver foil (Recollections)
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Kate Snowflake die (Simon Says Stamp); Love and Sparkles Mix sequins (Neat & Tangled)

10 comments:

Amy O said...

This is such a cool sentiment image! I love the purple for Christmas and the glittery snowflake. Beautiful card, Jen!

Lesley said...

Wow, this is a stunner, Jen! Live your colours and the clean look!

Linda Callahan said...

Yep I am loving the purple and silver too! Very pretty card!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm not big on purple Jen, But I'm digging this PRETTY card!!

Jen Brum said...

Oh, this is beautiful Jen! I love the purple and silver! So rich and very elegant! Love that sentiment! Very pretty!

Karren said...

Beautiful! Love, love, love that big sentiment! BTW, congrats on your win at CASual Fridays - so well deserved!

Nora Noll said...

Okay, now I need to get that stamp set for that sentiment!! LOVE the purples you used on this. Great take on the sketch!!

Stampingcountry said...

Your purple Christmas Card is a nice break from the more traditional red and green.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a classy card, Jen! Love this gorgeous color palette and your elegant snowflake.

Jen Timko said...

These colors really are fabulous. The silver with the purple is brilliant. What an awesome sentiment!