Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches 351

We've got a brand new super sweet sketch for you today at Freshly Made Sketches.  This week our hostess is Amy and I love the simplicity of her sketch.



I actually got a little ahead of myself when I made this card a week ago.  I got the sketches mixed up and thought that this was last weeks sketch!  Consequently, a couple of other challenges that I made this card for - colors at one and butterflies at another - have since closed!  Oh well!  It's pretty anyway!

The Freshly Made Sketches design team has created some beautiful cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Mixed Media Elements (Stamplorations); Thank You Kindly (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Pumpkin Pie, Marigold Morning (Stampin' Up!); Black Licorice (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  So Saffron (Stampin' Up!); Jet Black (Altenew)
Accessories:  enamel dots (Freckled Fawn); Papillon die (4enscrap)

8 comments:

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Simply stunning. A beauty.

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you stamped behind the butterfly and of course, your CAS design is stunning! Another fabulous card, Jen!

Lisa Elton said...

It IS pretty anyway! I do like that wonderful little cluster you've created as the focal!

Linda Callahan said...

I love this! Delicate and oh so Sweet!

Amy O said...

That sweet, tiny butterfly works perfectly with the sketch. And I love the contrast of the black stripe against the white base -- clean and strking. Fab card, Jen!

Jen Brum said...

Love this sweet card Jen! The colours are so cheery and bright. I love that butterfly too!!! At least you didn't publish the other card like I did the one time!!!

Karren said...

Beautiful! The black strip really grounds those gorgeous elements you've got in your card.

Jen Timko said...

It really is so pretty! I love the oranges with the black. So fun!