Thursday, October 4, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch 292

I'm pretty sure that I'm woefully behind on Christmas cards this year so I took the opportunity to take our latest CAS(E) This Sketch designed by Brian and transform it into a Christmas card.



As you can see I flipped the sketch on its side and transformed the points of the banner into the points of two trendy Christmas trees.  I added some silver sparkle splatters behind them because the space was too white without them and made a wide border of silver glimmer paper around the edge just because glimmer paper makes me smile!  As luck would have it there's a Let's Get Ready for Christmas challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge so this fits perfectly there!

Thanks for stopping by!  Our CAS(E) This Sketch design team has made some pretty amazing cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out.  I hope you'll join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Triangle Trees (Reverse Confetti); Mini 71 (PaperArtsy)
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Silver Glimmer (Recollections)
Ink:  Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up!); Silvery Shimmer (Delicata)
Accessories:  silver embossing powder

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

oh you clever girl! I see that banner, and love that you're creating Christmas cards already! Fabulous!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Yep, Michele hit the nail on the head...CLEVER CLEVER girl!!

sandie said...

wow Jen, such a good take on the sketch-so creative...thinking cap going on-thanks for inspiration x