This Might Be a Valentine

Sunday, January 3, 2010


It's been a long time since I've done a
Splitcoast sketch challenge in the week the challenge was actually issued.  I feel like I've been challenge deprived, so I decided to give it a go.  I checked out the gallery of all the other cards and I was really struck by the black and white ones.  Somehow they seem to really pop out at me.  I thought I 'd use my Night & Day designer series paper and also added a little pink pirouette to give it a little splash of color.

Although this doesn't scream "valentine's day," I think it would make a really nice one for someone special.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a chance to stamp today!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
4 Comments »

4 Responses to “This Might Be a Valentine”

Always Playing with Paper said...

I love your pretty card!!! Great idea to use up your DSP for a New Year's Resolution! LOL!!!

Thanks for sharing!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 5. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Kelly said...

Oh I like this! Love the different use of colours for Valentines :)

laurie said...

Just beautiful!