Monday, January 18, 2010

Hugs & Kisses


I think I'm doing alright keeping up with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges.  I'm afraid to look back, but I think I've managed to do the last two (oh my!).  The funny thing here is that the stamp set I used for this card (Polka Dots & Petals) is in my eBay pile.  I chose the dp first, then I figured I needed some round stamps to finish it and these fit the bill.  So out of the eBay pile temporarily!  And another thing, I almost didn't buy the Sweet Pea designer paper that I used for this card.  Some people who read this blog may recall that I have a problem using dp once I've bought it (it's too pretty to cut!) and I figured the responsibility attached to such a large dp collection would be too much for me to handle.  But I'm weak, and I caved, and I bought it.  It's awfully pretty and I'm trying (really) to use it. 

1 comment:

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

What great colors! Very vibrant and cheery! So cute!
:) Rachel