Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge 155

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I forgot that I had these sweet pea felt flowers.  They're awfully cute and I'm sorry that I haven't used them more.  I've got some vague ideas for using them up involving gift bags and gift tags. Anyway, I think they look adorable on this card with the complementary sweet pea designer paper.  The weather this weekend was pretty lousy so after doing some house work, I decided that I could afford to spend some quality time in my stamp room.  I turned to the Stamping 411 sketch for my layout and I let the colors of the sweet pea dp be my guide.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge 155”

Krista Driessen said...

Very pretty card !!!

Kerin said...

The felt flowers are so sweet on this pretty card! Funny how lousy weather isn't always a bad thing for us stampers huh??

Selene Kempton said...

oh this is wicked cute! I love the elements that you chose.. I'm so going to miss all these elements. Bring on the rainy day crafts!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Wow!!! I love these papers together. Awesome card.

Patti Chesky said...

Love how the scalloped circles frame the flower. Beautiful card!