Thursday, June 10, 2010

The All New Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge

I have long had a fascination with Waltzingmouse Stamps.  I'm not sure exactly what it is about them that speaks to me, but speak to me they do.  I own a couple of these stamp sets and one of them I used in this card.  I'd like to own more, but the stamps come from the UK and with exchange rates what they are, they are quite expensive here in the states.  Perhaps, Santa will gift me with some this holiday season!

As I was blog surfing this weekend I came across a brand new sketch challenge blog.  And you'll never guess what!  It's the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog!  All the stars have aligned in my opinion!  I love sketch challenge blogs and now I have another one (that I'm sure will be fabulous) that will give me inspiration.  Thank you Claire and your fabulous design team!

The Pals Paper Arts Challenge Blog provided the color inspiration for this card. These colors in this challenge are so fabulous!  And the more I use it, the more I like Crushed Curry.  Too bad it didn't make it to the new catalog!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to stamp today!

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful job combining these colors! Great design as well - thanks for joining us at PPA!

Pauline said...

Lovely card, great colour scheme, very striking. Pauline x

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jen, fabby fresh colour scheme! Thank you for playing along with us at WMS!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous colours and of course I LOVE the stamps ;)! thanks for playing in our very first WMS sketch challenge yay!!

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE this!!! So pretty!

Sherrie Conner said...

Fantastic! Love your card - it's so gorgeous!

Julia Aston said...

Love these colors and your pretty DP! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

Ann Schach said...

Great job with the challenge colors! Beautiful stamped images! Thanks for playing @ PPA!