Thursday, October 14, 2010

Color Lab Challenge 14

It’s Thursday and time for another challenge from the Color Lab!

Once again, I am in love with the colors from the Color Lab challenge this week.  I’ve been dying to use my French Foliage stamp set and of course, these fabby colors were perfect for it.  Originally, I had no intention of buying this stamp set, then my friend Sylvia convinced me that it was absolutely necessary because you can make so many MASCULINE cards with it.  I immediately saw the wisdom of this (since I am masculine-card challenged) and added it to my must-have list.  I’m so glad I did.

For my layout, I used the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge.  I like how the layout of this card leaves quite a bit of space on the bottom of the early espresso panel to add a sentiment later depending on what you might need.  I love when that happens!

Thanks for stopping by today and don’t forget to pop on over to the Color Lab, check out the fabulous colors this week, and create something!  We’d love to see what you do.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

So simple, but so elegant. I love your card, Jen.