Friday, June 17, 2011

Color Dare 105 and Unscripted Sketches 110

I decided to try my hand at a new (to me) sketch challenge called Unscripted Sketches.  I thought it had a very nice CAS layout.
And I thought that it would be a nice layout for this weeks Color Dare challenge to use Elegant Eggplant, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, and Sahara Sand. 
Elegant Eggplant is not a color that I use very often, but after using it here, I'm coming to appreciate it.  And look how great it looks with these other colors!  I even managed to use some brads that are a very deep purple (they look black in the photo, but trust me they are as eggplant as they can get)!

Thanks for stopping by today!

8 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

Very nice, Jen! LOVE that sentiment and those flowers really pop off the card!

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card, the simplicity of the image being the focal point with that green paper behind it. Great job!

Kim P said...

WOW! So strikking! Excellent use of the colors and sketch...I love it! Thanks forplaying along with the Color Dare!!

Vicky Hayes said...

Elegant Eggplant and Pear Pizzazz are a marriage made in heaven! I've been seeing this sentiment a lot - it's fabulous!

Becky Garrison said...

Lovely card . . . simple yet elegant. I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

Kim Ryden said...

I love the simplicity of this card! So cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Color Dare!

Lori Turner said...

Wow, very nice Jen! Love the simplicity of your card and it still has a ton of WOW factor :) Thanks for playing at the Color Dare this week :)

jjcreations said...

What a wonderful clean and simple card. I love the two little flowers you've added. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare this week.