Tuesday, June 28, 2011

UDI42 and Cards & Things 85

From Erna, I've discovered a new challenge website, Cards & Things.  I'm a challenge junkie, so today I've combined their latest sketch challenge with the color challenge at Utah Divas International.


I actually found this color challenge a little challenging!  I suppose that's the point, but sometimes I wish I didn't have to think so hard about how I wanted my card to end up!  I wanted a "hello" card, but ended up with a thank you card, because I didn't have a stamp that said "hello."

Obviously, I am going stamping shopping soon in order to rectify my lack of a "hello" stamp.  I still can't believe I don't have that sentiment, or something like it.  Unthinkable!  But fortunately, "thank you" is always a sentiment that I have no trouble using.  It seems like I've always got some reason to thank someone for something!

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Stamp Magic said...

What a beautiful card! You obviously need the new "My Friend" set! ;D I got it on my sneak peek order, and I absolutely LOVE it! I've used the "Hello" stamp several times already!

Vicky Hayes said...

I can't believe you don't have a hello stamp Jen! Go shopping at once! I love this layout and you always make a great job of the colour challenges.

Erna Logtenberg said...

Hi Jen, Glad you found our challenge! You did a great job on the challenge and the colors!! It's beautiful!!
And do you have your "hello" stamp yet, you should have run to the store to get one, LOL.

Kelli said...

I really love this sketch and what you came up with. I'm going to try this out this week. I wanted to say that I enjoy your blog and refer to it often :)