Sunday, November 15, 2015

Precious Remembrance Guest Designer!

Today I am so excited to share some news!  Dyane from Precious Remembrance has asked me to be a guest designer for her for the next few weeks showcasing her new stamp set Sketchy Christmas!  I didn't have to think twice about my answer, especially since that stamp set was on my "to be bought soon" list!



I am really loving the sketchy trees in this set.  They are perfect for doing some stamping off which is exactly what I did with my card.  I chose a traditional green color and stamped the tree once to get the deeper color image then immediately stamped the tree again to give the softer image in the background.  This sentimet, which reminds me of a label maker, is perfect for hanging off the edge of my layers.  I added sequins and some snowfall in the background because what Christmas tree design is complete without some snow?

I want to thank Dyane for inviting me along on this adventure.  I'll be posting a few more projects with this set so stay tuned!  And if you want to see more of this Sketchy Christmas set you can find it in the Precious Remembrance shop!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Sketchy Christmas (Precious Remembrance)
Paper:  White (Spectrum Noir); Heidi Swapp patterned paper
Ink:  Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink); Ruby Red (SU)
Accessories:  Pierced Rectangle STAX (My Favorite Things); Falling Snow stencil (Simon Says Stamp); white embossing paste (Dreamweaver)

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

You are the best Guest! The sketchy tree is really cute! Can't wait to see more designs!

Karren said...

What a month for you! Congrats on your GD spot! This card is gorgeous and I love that tree!

Petra Swart said...

Congrats on your GD spot, Jen!!!!! I love that sketchy tree and it works wonderfully double stamped as you have done here!!!! The tilted panel is lovely and I do like that sentiment stamp!!! What a lovely card!!!
Have a wonderful week!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

FABULOUS card Jen, happy to have you guesting with us at PRS!! You always do such a beautiful job with Dyane's stamps!