Thursday, February 2, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 207!

We have whizzed around to Thursday and a brand new challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch designed by Michele Ferguson.  It has been a while (a full month, I think) since I've made a Christmas card so I took the opportunity of this sketch plus the "snow" challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and the "winter chill" challenge at AAA Cards to add to my 2017 Christmas card stash.




I dug deep into my stash for these snowflake stamps.  I've had them for years and once...once I contemplated selling them on eBay.  But then I came to my senses and kept them.  I love the patterns and I embellished them a bit on this card with some rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out our latest challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.  We love to see you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Snowflakes (Stampin' Up!); Jingle All the Way (Technique Tuesday)
Paper:  Pure White (Gina K); Baja Breeze, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Baja Breeze (Stampin' Up!); Jet Black (Altenew)
Accessories:  Blueprints 21 die (My Favorite Things); Basic Rhinestones (Stampin' Up!)

12 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Jen even your snowflakes, though randomly stamped, are of coordinating sizes as the images from the Sketch!!! Fabulous! and way to stock that Christmas card stash! xx
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Perfect take on the sketch!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab!!!!LOVE!!

Happy Dance said...

So glad you didn't sell these on Ebay. These are gorgeous snowflakes!! And those blues....just perfect for this card. Really pretty, and way to start the 2017 Christmas card stash! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Jen, I like the icy blue snowflakes!

donna mikasa said...

I almost went with snowflakes for the sketch, too! So pretty!

Jane said...

Gorgeous snowflakes and definitely a chilly blue. Fabulous! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Celeste Goff said...

What an amazing card! I, too, used snowflakes! Great minds think alike, huh?

samantha's cards said...

Lovely snowy card, thanks for joining us at CCC.

Petra Swart said...

Love your beautiful snowflakes in the soft blue and the sparkle of the rhinestones, Jen!!!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

creative lady said...

Beautiful CAS card, love the snowflakes and how you added the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Christmas Card Challenges.

Michelle said...

Just found this looking through some older sketches. I just pulled this set out for a different challenge. I LOVE it when you use older sets!! Gives them a fresh feel. TFS!!