Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 535

Hi all!  I'm a wee bit late with my card for the latest challenge at Freshly Made Sketches but here it finally is!  Our hostess this week is Amy and I love the banner she incorporated into the sketch.  So many possibilities!  



I chose to use the colors from The Paper Players and the flowers challenge from Just Us Girls and combine them with the sketch to create a CAS thank you card.  The banner was die cut with some parchment-style vellum and I stamped the sentiment on it using my go-to ink for crisp images.  But by the next day the sentiment was a fuzzy, blurry mess.  This looks cute as long as you don't look too close!  😂


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you can join us at Freshly Made Sketches! Our fabulous design team has made some cards that will surely inspire you to play along with us so check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Celebration of Thanks (Verve)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Lavender Moon, Green Parakeet (Papertrey Ink); Night of Navy (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Weathered embossing folder (Taylored Expressions); Pierced Fishtail Flags die, Plentiful Petals die (My Favorite Things)

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a cute take on the sketch and the colors! So happy to spot it in our Just Us Girls gallery too!

laurie said...

I love this! What a fun way to combine the challenges. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

SWEEEET! Love this! Great way to use that big flower, I love this sketch and I love that you used our Players colors! Thanks!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

A beautiful CAS floral thank you Jen - love the detail on that layered flower. Thanks for joining with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty clean and simple card!

Amy O said...

I love this layered flower and your pretty color combo! Beautifully done, Jen!

Karren said...

That pink flower is fabulous and so striking against the white!