Thursday, May 26, 2022

Fusion - Rainbow Plates

We've got another great challenge for you at Fusion.  The inspiration photo features "rainbow plates" but since I made a rainbow card yesterday I decided to follow the sketch this time around.



Ok, work with me here.  I know the sketch has a couple of circles but I opted for a bit of creative license on my card.  The top of the sketch has a partial circle.  On my card that became a leaf that has a circular shape.  The other circle on the sketch became a flower on my card.  Ta da!  My colors were inspired by the colors of the Global Design Project.


Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Fusion teammates have made some great cards to inspire you to create along with us so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Strength Blooms (Altenew); Simple Sentiments 02 (Simon Says Stamps)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Forest Glades, Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart, Purple Wine, Cosmic Berry (Altenew); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Bricked embossing folder (Tim Holtz)

2 comments:

Polly said...

Love your beautiful card... the colors of the flower and leaves and the strip of brick embossing is superb on this card! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Lovely flower - and a very pretty card!