Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 544

Happy Wednesday!  Today we've got a fabulous new sketch for you from Freshly Made Sketches.  Our hostess this week is Karren.  I love me some tilty panels!



I decided to make my card using the colors from the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge.  Red, white, and aqua are one of my favorite color combos for Christmas cards and my little gnome fits those colors perfectly.  Gnomes aren't necessarily Christmas-themed, but when you use them and add a Christmas sentiment they practically become Santa's elves!  



Thanks for stopping by!  It's no surprise that my fellow Freshly Made Sketches design teamies have made some fantastic cards to inspire you to play along with us.  We hope you do!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Holiday Gnomes (Reverse Confetti); Christmas Quotes (Kaisercraft)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); X-Pressit Blending Card; Real Red, Shimmery White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  embellishments (Studio Katia)




7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a cute card! Lovin the gnome….😊

Jen Brum said...

Oh this is just too cute! I LOVE gnomes and this guy is just perfect for Christmas! Love the non traditional colours! So fun!

Tracy Grauer said...

So adorable!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this adorable Santa gnome and how nicely you colored him!

Nora Noll said...

How cute is this card? I LOVE that little gnome. Great take on the challenges.

Kim S said...

What a cute image. So charming with these colors - and the off kilter panel!

Amy O said...

What a fun Christmas card! I love this color combo for Christmas cards, and it pairs perfectly with the wonky panels.