Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 546

We've got a great new sketch for you this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  Our hostess this week is Amy and she's cooked up a great sketch for you.  I can see lots of fun interpretations with this one.



The photo challenge at Just Us Girls provided some additional inspiration for this sketch.  The color of those falling leaves got me reaching for this leafy image which I stamped in a couple of shades of green.  I then popped up the middle part of the stamp with a circle die cut and finished off the circles on the sketch by stamping a couple of actual circles northwest and southeast of the middle one.  Follow me for more geography lessons!  😂



Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches teammies have made some fantastic cards which will, for sure, inspire you to play along with us!  

Supplies
Stamps:  Dot Botanicals (Altenew); Simple Shapes (Stampin' Up!); Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Minty Mint, Sweet Leaf (Altenew); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)
Accessories:  Circles die (Little B); Shamrock jewels (Pretty Pink Posh)

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

So pretty! I thought of this stamp set too when I saw the JUGS challenge...of course, you had enabled me to get this stamp myself, so I am thrilled to see you put it to good use with this fun sketch!

Lisa Elton said...

So fresh and lovely, Jen! I'm glad our JUGs graphic inspired you!