Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 565

Tis the season!  I was inspired by the latest Freshly Made Sketches challenge to make another Christmas card.  Our hostess is Karren and her sketch is classic!


This is a Santa from and old stamp set that I've had in my stash for a long time.  He's a jolly old elf - but don't color him after you've had a few cups of coffee!  LOL!  He's featured on a festive ho-ho-ho background stamped in Christmas green with a few spots in red to be interesting.

And speaking of Santa, at The Paper Players they are searching for him.  Luckily I found him!  LOL!


Thanks for stopping by!  Check out my fellow Freshly Made Sketches teammates cards.  I have no doubt they will inspire you to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Jolly Holiday (Stampin' Up!); Ho Ho Ho Background (My Favorite Things)
Paper:  Whisper White, Shimmery White, Call Me Clover (Stampin' Up!); Vellum (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Black Licorice (My Favorite Things); Just Green (Altenew); Real Red (Stampin' Up!); Copics
Accessories:  Merry Christmas die (Impression Obsession)

8 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOL, you would never know caffeine fueled your coloring! LOVE the background, it's all just terrific and a great submission for my Santa theme at the Players!

Lisa Elton said...

This is jolly and full of caffeinated fun!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a jolly fun Santa Jen and beautifully coloured too! Love that background - fun, festive and so effective Jen. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jen, your little Santa is so jolly! I love the fun and cheery background, too! I love the layout of your sketch, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Jen Timko said...

The big man is looking jolly indeed! Love that background!

Jacquie Southas said...

Super fun and festive design, Jen!

Amy O said...

I love this jolly fellow! And I'm so glad I got to meet the coffee-fueled artist who colored him!

Karren said...

What a fun card! That Santa and the background paper work perfectly together to create a cheerful card.