Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches 566

Hi everyone!  We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches. I've been making a lot of Christmas cards lately and I felt like I needed to take a step away from that for a moment so I chose to do something completely different for our latest sketch challenge designed by Narelle.



The floral images and the leaves were already in my cast-a-way pile (for another time) so this card went together super easy.  

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some fabulous cards for this challenge so be sure to check them out!

Stamps:  Funky Florals (Papertrey Ink); Simple Sentiments (Avery Elle)
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, So Saffron, Whisper White (Stamin' Up!); 
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Mossy Meadow, So Saffron (Stampin' Up!); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)
Accessories:  Festive Leaves stencil (PinkFresh Studio); Subtle embossing folder (Stampin' Up!)

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful, Jen

Amy O said...

This is so sunny and cheerful, and just plain beautiful! Have a wonderful Christmas, Jen!

Jen Brum said...

This card is so sweet Jen! I love those flowers! I love how simple they are but oh how beautiful! Merry Christmas my friend!

Karren said...

Beautiful! I love the colours you've chosen for this bright and Spring-y card.

Narelle Farrugia said...

I reckon you made this card with those colours as a tribute to me and our aussie colours! Green and gold all the way! Gorgeous card!