Thursday, March 28, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches 629

We've got a great new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our hostess this week is Amy and what a great sketch she's given us!


I really wanted to use use patterned paper for the background on my card so I scoured my stash for just the right thing.  I ended up choosing one in shades of blue.  I added white daisies and some colorful green leaves for contrast.

Thanks for stopping by!  My Freshly Made Sketches teammates have made some awesome cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Scripty Sayings (Gina K Designs)
Paper:  Baha Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Upsy Daisy die (My Favorite Things); Scallop Border dies (The Stamps of Life)

11 comments:

Amy O said...

This pretty blue paper works perfectly with these fabulous daisies! Beautifully done, Jen!

Claire said...

I recognise those daisies Jen! They look fab against the blue dp!

Carol L said...

This is absolutely beautiful with those soft blue colors and gorgeous flowers. I love your take on the sketch/

I Card Everyone said...

*happy sigh* Daisies! She loves them!
=]

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love your choice of the pretty blue paper and the lovely white daisies pop against it.

Linda Callahan said...

This is so pretty! Love the blue background!

Lisa Elton said...

Love those pretty white daisies! Wonderful card, Jen!

Jen Brum said...

Oh this is so pretty Jen! I love those daisies! They're so happy! I love them paired with the blue! Very springy!

Jen Timko said...

That paper is PERFECT in the background. Adds so much to this lovely card!

Karren said...

The blue background really makes these gorgeous daisy dies pop off the card! So very gorgeous!

Cécile RIBON said...

Beautiful card, Jen! I love these pretty flowers and that subtle patterned paper.