Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches 626

I went a bit literal with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.  Our design is by Cécile and her designs always inspire me to dig deep into my CAS roots.  



The colors of my card were inspired by the bright colors of The Color Hues challenge.  I used turquoise and green to create the two half circles and then stamped some leaves and a slim sentiment over them.



Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow Freshly Made Sketches design team members have made some creative cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Brushed Off (Papertrey Ink); Natures Treasures II (Uniko); Tons of Type (The Stamp Market)
Paper:  White (Gina K)
Ink:  Parrot, Turquoise (Altenew); Nocturne (Versafine Clair); Onyx Black (Versafine)

12 comments:

Amy O said...

Clean and simple perfection! Love the bright, happy colors!

Lisa Elton said...

A perfect CAS card, Jen!

Karen said...

What a fabulous CAS card! Perfect for both challenges--thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Julie B said...

The Nature's Treasure leaf stem is perfect for the sketch as is the use of the Color Hues colours. Fab CAS card, thanks fir sharing. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Jen there is so much to love here! The card itself is beautiful but the way you used the sketch with the half circles that fade-out is just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Hello Jen! I love your take on the sketch and that the circles are not 100 percent complete. So creative! I love that you were inspired by our colors at Color Hues. I was delighted to see you in our gallery at Color Hues!

Jen Brum said...

This is just beautiful Jen! I love the bright circles and those leaves stand out so nicely! So pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

I love how you can break a card design down into CAS elements and make it fabulous!

Grenouille Greetings said...

I love, love, love your take on the sketch! Just thought I would drop by to tell you! Hugs, Lesley

Jen Timko said...

How do you do it?!!! So clean, so perfect!! Love this.

Kim S said...

What a fun and creative use of the sketch!! LOVE those cheerful colors behind that bold image!

Cécile RIBON said...

Stunning CAS card, Jen! So fresh, so striking and so artsy at the same.