Tuesday, August 13, 2013

colourQ 202

Tuesday around here means a new palette is up at colourQ and a card of mine to share using those colors.  This week Arielle found a pillow and some bedding with some great colors that inspired some pretty awesome cards from the design team.  Here's mine:




A few days ago I had seen the new-to-me Wanna Sketch challenge and liked the layout. I began to design some cards in my head then realized that the colourQ colors would be perfect for what I had in mind.  I waffled a bit about what to do for the main image on my tag before deciding on layering this Verve flower.


Be sure to check out the cards from the colourQ design team, then link up your own creation!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bloomin' Marvelous (SU); Dream Big (Verve)
Accessories:  Lorelai Outline Leaf die (Poppystamps); Scallop Flowers die (Verve); Tag Sale #5 die (Papertrey Ink); Daffodil Delight button (SU); baker's twine (American Crafts); crochet thread


3 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

aaaaah, I always love a beautiful CAS card. That flower is just lovely. Love the color challenge you combined with the sketch. I'm so excited you played along, thank you so much for being inspired by wanna sketch.

Rita W said...

I LOVE this one, Jen! The colors are fabulous, but you made them really pop! Those leaves are so delicate; I'd totally mangle them!

Marlena M. said...

This is SO PRETTY Jen!