Thursday, October 20, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 195!

At this time of year when the leaves start turning color I always want to make some cards with those warm colors.  Today I've got one to show for the latest challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch.



I thought a cluster of something would be just the thing for this sketch and since it is fall, leaves are what that something is!  I sponged some cardstock with the appropriate colors then die cut the leaves.  They looked a little sparse so I added the grid background to take up some of the empty space.  I think I should have added another leaf or two!

The challenge this week at The Paper Players is a CAS challenge called "leaf."  I'm pretty sure this qualifies!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the inspiration from my teamies at CAS(E) This Sketch.  I hope to see you in the gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps:  Leaf Prints (Papertrey Ink); Off the Grid (Stampin' Up!); Fall Colors (Precious Remembrance)
Paper:  Classic Ivory (Flourishes); Natural White (Neenah)
Ink:  Dusy Durango, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!)
Accessories:  Leaf Prints die (Papertrey Ink); Autumn Harvest sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

'Leaves' me in awe, Jen!!! so gorgeous!
=]

LeAnne said...

This is awesome...I SO wish I had gotten that Off the Grid stamp! It is a perfect background for your gorgeous leaves! Thanks for popping over to the Players with your pretty creation!

donna mikasa said...

Love this, Jen--such a beautiful collage!

Lisa Elton said...

I LOVE your take on the sketch Jen!! This is a delightful fall card!

Linda Callahan said...

I love this! Beautiful fall card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Karren said...

This doesn't need any more leaves - it's perfect as is! Gorgeous take on the sketch.