Thursday, October 27, 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 260!

This week at CAS(E) This Sketch we've got a bit of a theme going on.  And it involves pets, something near and dear to my heart!



Karen of Feline Creative contacted Chrissy and asked if the team would be interested in participating in Cards for a Cause to benefit the Tri-County Humane Society in St. Cloud Minnesota.  They need general and thank-you cards with a pet theme and I was happy to contribute.  I've got two cats that I adopted from my local shelter so I know first hand the important work these shelters do.  Sending along a card for the society to use to thank the adopters is the least I can do!  Here's a pic of my kitties in a rare moment of them sleeping together.  They are brother and sister but don't always hang out together!


And in a totally coincidental twist the the challenge at Global Design Project this week is to use animals or pets.


You don't have to follow our pet themed challenge to join us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week, but if you do and you want to donate your card please make sure you use a pet (and not a wild animal).  The humane society is mostly looking for general and thank you cards, but birthday, sympathy, and anniversary cards are welcome too.  Please leave the inside of the card blank so that the humane society can write a personal message, and include an envelope.  Don't put them in a plastic sleeve.  You can mail your card to Karen Howard, 9088 Country Avenue, Monticello MN  55362.

Thanks for joining us and be sure to check out the cards from the CAS(E) This Sketch design team.  They are purr-fect!

Supplies
Stamps:  Cat's Meow (Technique Tuesday)
Paper:  Basic Gray, So Saffron (Stampin' Up!); Black (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink:  Jet Black (Altenew)
Accessories:  feLINE die (Penny Black)

10 comments:

Happy Dance said...

I miss my kitties! Had a sweet pair, but with John's health, well, they had to find new homes. This card is darling! Love that row of critters; surrounded by the frame and with the yellow stripes, I was really drawn right to your focal point. Great CAS card. And how sweet that the DT is participating in the CfaC! So nice of you ladies!! Hope your Thursday goes fast, and that your weekend goes slow! Bev

donna mikasa said...

Such a gorgeous card, Jen--totally a-meow-zing!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love that row of CUTE kittens on your card Jen!! And that real deal duo of yours are beautifuL!!

A. Rose said...

I have so many friends who would love these cats! The card is so clean and elegant. Well done!

Linda Callahan said...

Cutest cat card ever! Love that die cut!

Michelle said...

Ooh, fabulous design! I love your card to bits, Jen. And I love your cute cats, too. :-)

Paula Dobson said...

I love a good technique card and your inlaid kitty cats are divine! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

Karren said...

This is adorable and so very striking! And I love that photo of your cats.

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!