Thursday, September 20, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch 290

It's Thursday so we've got a brand new sketch for you at CAS(E) This Sketch!  Those horizontal layers stumped me for a while but eventually I figured something out.



That something was also inspired by the code word at Addicted to CAS.  The word is "tweet" and I immediately thought of the hashtags that are used on Twitter for people to tweet their thoughts!  So for those stripes on the sketch I chose a blue that is kind of close to the blue that Twitter uses as its logo, then added a fun emoji for the circle.  I deviated from the sketch a bit for the hashtag sentiment because it was a little bigger than I wanted and didn't fit in the place on the sketch exactly.


Thanks for stopping by!  We love to see you playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch so I hope you'll join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Hashtag Everything (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Blueberry Sky (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Daisy (Avery Elle); Blueberry Sky (Papertrey Ink); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)

3 comments:

Happy Dance said...

This made me smile, Jen. Tweet. Twitter. What a clever idea! #damnbrilliantcard! I'll see if I can come up with something as fun as your card and play along. Still smiling! Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Cute take on the sketch Jen!

donna mikasa said...

Super cute take on the sketch, Jen!