Thursday, January 24, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch Meets Fusion

It's that day when I get to combine the sketch challenge from CAS(E) This Sketch with the inspiration at Fusion.  This week love is in the air!



I love penguins (especially the Macaroni ones) but I didn't have one single penguin in my stamping stash.  So Etsy to the rescue!  I found this adorable digital stamp and since that little guy (girl?) was surrounded by hearts I knew it was the perfect image for the Fusion inspiration.  I added some cute patterned paper in layers a-la the sketch and my little valentine was born!  Lucky for me valentines abound because the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is Have a Heart so this fits well over there too!

Thanks for stopping by!  We've got a great sketch for you at CAS(E) This Sketch and at Fusion you can follow the sketch or the inspiration or both!  I hope you'll join us!

Supplies
Stamps:  Penguin Bundle of Love (Conie Fong); Love (Hero Arts)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); X-Press It Blending Card; Cherry (Avery Elle)
Ink:  Nocturne (Versafine Clair); Copics
Accessories:  Love die (Hero Arts)

6 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute card, Jen! I love how you combined the CTS and Fusion challenges...great job! I also love this sweet penguin and how you layered those pretty papers :)

Linda Callahan said...

I have never seen that penguin image.....adorable! Super sweet card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh golly is this ever cute! That little gal is a sweetie and I like your vertical sentiment!

donna mikasa said...

Love is definitely in the air, and on your card! Super sweet take on the sketch, Jen!

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable penguin card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Karren said...

Once again you've created a wonderful fusion of challenges! That little penguin is just adorable and the love theme is perfect for this time of year.