Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches 377

We've got a new sketch for you at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our hostess is Narelle, who always inspires me to add layers - but in a clean way!


I wanted to interpret those circles and square layer on the sketch a bit differently than the obvious so I stamped a grid on the background and layered on some colorful blooms and leaves.  (The grid allowed me to play along with the challenge at Addicted to Sketch).  I love how this turned out!


Thanks for stopping by! Our Freshly Made Sketches design team has created some great cards this week to inspire you so I hope you can play along with us!  We'e love to see you in our gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Summer Silhouettes, Off the Grid (Stampin' Up!); Tiny Words (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink:  Old Olive, Melon Mambo (Stampin' Up!); Nocturne (Versafine Clair)

12 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Wow - Jen, this is just beautiful. I love the colors and the stenciled background. So pretty!

JoAnn said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch with your beautiful card.

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty...and as usual, every time I see that grid stamp, I wish I had it! Just delightful!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty! Love the way you used the grid challenge! Perfection!

Linda Callahan said...

Every time you use that grid I love it......and mine sits unused in the box......sigh.....beautiful card!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Jen! The soft grid element adds so much interest!

Nora Noll said...

I LOVE that grid!! The colors you used are fabulous!!

Happy Dance said...

Saw this this morning over at FMS, and was wowed right away! That grid was a brilliant idea, and those blooms are the perfect size for the grid, and for this corner of the card. Gorgeous colors too. What a cool idea. Love it! Bev

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful blooms and I love how you stamped the grid pattern in the background! Such a pretty card, Jen! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Jen Brum said...

Love this card Jen! Those flowers are so sweet and I love the pink! The grid background is just perfect! SO pretty!

Karren said...

That grid stamp is a classic and once again you've used it to perfection.

Narelle Farrugia said...

I LOVE how you can keep those layers clean - you really inspire me with the way you create!