Thursday, September 19, 2019

CAS(E) This Sketch Meets Fusion

So today is that day when I show off a card made by blending the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch with the inspiration at Fusion.  This week I was served a coffee theme and since coffee stamps are sorely lacking in my stash I turned to Etsy for help.  And I found a great image!




The coffee lifeline image was easy to print on a piece of cardstock then I stamped some coffee rings on top of it.  Done!  So easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by! My fellow design team members at CAS(E) This Sketch and Fusion have made some great cards to inspire you so I hope you can play along with us!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Java Spills (Stamping Bella); Coffee Lifeline (BeleCherCreations)
Paper:  Naturals White (Neenah)
Ink:  Espresso (Altenew

9 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Your card designs are always so clever, Jen! I love how you stamped the coffee rings on top of your fabulous sentiment/EKG, and as always, how you made it work for both challenges! Awesome card!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great find, this is so much fun!!

Shawna said...

OOOOOh Jen this is so clever! It does seem that you come alive after a cup of joe! All your elements are perfect together! I actually added my Pinterest board for inspiration! Well done and thank you for the inspiration.

LeAnne said...

Amazing! What a fun set of images...I feel like that sometimes, I need caffeine to keep my heart pumping, LOL!

Linda Callahan said...

I feel the beat! This card makes me smile!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how FUN!! Love!

Jen W. said...

Oh my gosh this is brilliant! Such a great Etsy find and I love the coffee rings over it!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love this genius CAS design! I got a chuckle from the EKG line paired with coffee since I'm supposed to avoid caffeine so it doesn't trigger going into Afib - lol!

Jacquie Southas said...

Simply fabulous, Jen! Love the coffee lifeline!