Thursday, February 13, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 359

Hello there!  It's time for a "new" challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch!  This week we are going retro all the way back to sketch #7 which debuted nearly eight years ago - November 12, 2012 to be exact.  I did play along with that sketch all those years ago making a Christmas card.  This time around I went in a different direction.



The OMBRE challenge at Addicted to CAS had me digging through my stash of patterned paper because I was sure I had some ready-made paper that fit the bill.  I found one in shades of blue fading to greenish-blue and cut it to fit the vertical layer on the sketch.  I punched a few circles in a complementary color to make the scalloped detail then added a small sentiment and I was done.  Easy peasy cards are the best!


Thanks for stopping by!  At CAS(E) This Sketch my fellow teammies have made some fabulous cards to inspire you to play along with us!

Supplies
Stamps:  #hashtags (Tim Holtz)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Tropical Teal (Papertrey Ink); Adorbs (My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine)

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly CAS Jen!

Barb Ghig said...

Lucky you to find the perfect paper with an ombre effect! I love your scalloped border, too...such a lovely CAS card, Jen! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Kim S said...

Sweet and simple - yet so unique and fun!!