Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 424

Hello!  We've got another great challenge for you at Freshly Made Sketches.  Our hostess this week is Jen Brum and she really got me thinking about that flag....



Luckily I had a fun stamp in my stash that approximated the look of that flag.  So armed with some purple inks (I have a sister who is crazy about purple) I inked the flag, some flowers, and some leaves in varying shades of purple.  Cute!  I hope that Jen forgives me for the placement of my flowers and leaves (the circle on the sketch) - they are a little off per the sketch!

My purple-loving sister will get this card in the mail soon!  And the inspiration for the purple came from the latest challenge at Color Dare.



Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow teammates at Freshly Made Sketches have made some lookers this week so be sure to check them out. 😀See you in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Brushed Off, Keep It Simple Just a Note (Papertrey Ink); Summer Silhouettes (Stampin' Up!)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Wisteria, Hydrangea, Ultraviolet, Andromeda (Altenew)

12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I always enjoy your takes on the sketches Jen! I love what you've used for the flag. Your sister is going to love it too, it's so pretty!

Jen Brum said...

Gorgeous card Jen! I just love all of that purple! Those flowers are so pretty and I love your banner! I think your sister will love it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Jen this is just gorgeous! I love your take on the banner (I will have to remember that for CAS creations!) and the purples are stunning. CAS perfection as always!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! Good use of purple and the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Linda Callahan said...

The purple is fabulous! Very pretty card!

Kim S said...

Beautiful!! All of those purples with the clean white is a wonderfully fresh look!

Jen Timko said...

I love it. Totally and completely!

Cécile RIBON said...

So clean, so simple but yet so striking and oh so pretty !!! Love it!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

beautiful combination of the purples and love the simplicity of your card and great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

Love the use of the pattern, your colours are subtle and beautiful. Lovely flower and leaves. Thanks for joining us in the Colour My Heart Colour Dare Challenge. Hope you can join us again soon.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Gorgeous!

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

I am loving this!!! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare blog. Please come back this week and join us for another paper crafting challenge.

I can't wait to see what you create!
💙☕Miss. Carrie's Creations