Thursday, December 10, 2020

CAS(E) This Sketch 401

One last Christmas card - I hope!  This one is for our latest CAS(E) This Sketch challenge which I combined with pine trees challenge at Challenge Up Your Life.



My pine trees are a little modern, but they are pine trees in spirit!  Two of them are embossed in silver and one is embossed in a sparkly blue.  By coincidence I had some sparkly blue cardstock that was a close match so I used that at the top of my card as a banner.  I then added some other layers on top of it, including a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!  My fellow CAS(E) This Sketch design team members have made some great cards with this sketch so be sure to check them out!

Supplies
Stamps:  Triangle Trees (Reverse Confetti); Fa La La (Simon Says Stamp)
Ink:  Versamark; Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:  Vertical Greetings II die; First Place Ribbon die (My Favorite Things); silver embossing powder, tinsel embossing powder (Recollections)

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful use of the sketch Jen, this is pretty!

Cindy Beach said...

This is fresh and so very pretty, Jen!

denise said...

I love this christmas card! Blue is my favorite colour! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!
Denise DT

Nora Noll said...

Oh this is amazing!! I LOVE the fun trees and the blue glitter paper!!! Great take on the sketch.