Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches 465

I'm still on a Christmas kick with my cards - despite it being December 9th already!  I should be done by now but I've got one last push.  This week Jacquie's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches made me think of a nice big Christmas gift!


I used some watercolor paper for the gift, added some glitter washi tape as ribbon, and finished it off with a big ol' bow!  It's time to celebrate!  And it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas over at The Paper Players so I'll be sharing this over there as well.


Thanks for stopping by! Our always amazing design team at Freshly Made Sketches has some great cards to share with you so I hope you check them out!

Supplies
Stamps: Holiday Bow (Altenew); Bold Christmas Greetings (Memory Box)
Paper:  Solar White (Neenah); Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Watercolor Wash Brights (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Dew Drops, Aqualicious, Galactric Stream (Altenew)
Accessories:  glitter washi tape

10 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! And I still have not finished mine, nor do I think I am going to be sending everyone a card this year. Just don't have it in me!!

Lisa Elton said...

That touch of glittery paper is just perfect! Pretty card Jen!

stampingbowd said...

I am playing along with the FMS this week and your card caught my eye! So very elegant!

Amy O said...

This is fabulous! I love the soft wrapping paper and the glitter washi is the perfect finishing touch.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

All I want for Christmas is ... a little Tiffany gift box that looks just like this Jen! Beautiful. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jen, what a fabulous take on the sketch! I would love this card The watercolored background and sparkly washi tape is amazing! But, the bow steals the show! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is CAS perfection, Jen! Love the soft blue watercoloring and festive silver tape.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card Jen! I love the little gift and the big bow! The glitter of the washi tape is so pretty! Perfect for Christmas!

Karren said...

Such a clever take on the sketch! Your gift looks perfect!

Jen Timko said...

What a great idea for the sketch! Love this beautiful package!